Archive August 2020
All of the articles archived for the month that you have specified are displayed below.
MFDA News You Can Use: August 24, 2020
MFDA members' funeral response and subsequent MFDA Essential Service Guide has been approved by the state Board of Registration as a home-study course for 7 CEUs. Instructions and links will be emailed to members on Sept. 1. This issue also:
- reminds FDs to watch for license renewal paperwork; and
- includes a link to an interactive state map detailing risk levels in all 351 communities.
MFDA News You Can Use: August 14, 2020
MFDA News: Inside Edition 08/14/2020 -- A Philadelphia thinktank has predicted that the next three COVID-19 hotspots are Boston, Chicago and Baltimore. We outline their findings. This issue also includes:
- Answers to questions about charging a fee to fill third-party urns and cremation jewelry;
- New information about COVID-19 immunity from the CDC; as well as How the Northeast is Preparing for a Possible Second Surge and
- Clarification about Gov. Baker's recent orders on gathering size.