Archive August 2020
All of the articles archived for the month that you have specified are displayed below.
MFDA News You Can Use: August 24, 2020
- reminds FDs to watch for license renewal paperwork; and
- includes a link to an interactive state map detailing risk levels in all 351 communities.
MFDA News You Can Use: August 14, 2020
- Answers to questions about charging a fee to fill third-party urns and cremation jewelry;
- New information about COVID-19 immunity from the CDC; as well as How the Northeast is Preparing for a Possible Second Surge and
- Clarification about Gov. Baker's recent orders on gathering size.