MFDA Long-Term Goals
To fulfill its mission and realize its vision, MFDA strives to achieve the following goals:
- To provide leadership for the profession by clarifying a standard for success and helping members understand and address change.
- To be respected as a pro-active voice for the profession that shapes the issues and perceptions important to funeral service.
- To be an expert resource for information, education, products and services that satisfy practical business needs.
- To be a professional network where members can share information, exchange ideas, and build productive, rewarding relationships.
- To be a sought after partner with related professionals and groups to address areas of mutual interest.
- To be representative of and engage all those involved in the funeral service profession.
- To provide for routine, open, two-way dialog and flow of information with members across the state.
- To operate an effective, efficient structure and systems to identify, address and follow through on goals and priorities.
- To operate a strong leadership-staff partnership driven by consensus around MFDA values and goals, clear roles and responsibilities, performance measures and accountability.
- To benefit from an ongoing pool of qualified, committed volunteers, leaders and staff, and adequate financial capacity to implement MFDA goals and priorities.