COVID-19 Update - May 15, 2020
- OCME Dr. Mindy Hull provided the phone number for the Surge Center to assist with storage if needed.
- The Boston Globe published a letter to the editor in appreciation of funeral directors.
- The Boston Board of Health sent several reminders.
- The Boston Archdiocese says reopening of churches is likely "several weeks" away, but shares preparation documents.
- AG Maura Healey is seeking a reduction in commercial auto insurance rates.
- CVS is expanding first-responder testing sites.
- Unemployment is highest in Western Mass. and on the Cape & Islands.
Click here to learn more.