COVID-19 Update - May 18, 2020
MFDA COVID-19 Update for Monday, May 18 -- The Governor announced more information about the phased reopening of the Commonwealth.
- Gatherings are still limited to 10; houses of worship can hold services at 40 percent capacity.
- Certification needed to reopen as an essential business.
- We include links to templates and posters.
- Massachusetts has the third-highest number of deaths in the country.
- There are new resources for PPE.
We also include funeral service in the news and daily statistics.
to learn more.